I love the 2nd pic! Soooo sweet!!! Now you better stop in Dallas on your way to OK so we can see her!!!
She's beautiful. Congratulations!--Laura Preston
She is so beautiful. So alert and she already looks like she may be a daddy's girl! Congrats to you all and God bless you all as well. I can't wait to hold her. I need to plan a trip to TX soon. Love you guys!Hollie Holland
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the 2nd pic! Soooo sweet!!! Now you better stop in Dallas on your way to OK so we can see her!!!
She's beautiful. Congratulations!
--Laura Preston
She is so beautiful. So alert and she already looks like she may be a daddy's girl! Congrats to you all and God bless you all as well. I can't wait to hold her. I need to plan a trip to TX soon. Love you guys!
Hollie Holland
Post a Comment