Sunday, April 6, 2008

Boat Dogs






Buddy is trying hard to teach me to be a boat dog. I was so excited when I smelled Granny, Gramps, and Buddy. However, I was very nervous when we got to the dock and realized that the boat was in the water. What madness! I army crawled to the boat, then Gramps had to pick me up and put me in the boat.
I made Mommy hold me most of the time. Except when I was eating ice.


Sometimes I let Daddy hold me, but not often!


It's not so bad to be surrounded by water. Buddy says he is going to teach me how to get in the water in about a month. I told him maybe when nylabones grows on trees! Granny says she'll keep my lifejacket on the boat just in case!


No more pictures! Boat dogs have to smell.




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awww Rangey, you are so cute! You are so lucky to have Buddy to teach you things. Poor Raider just has to listen to his momma!